The ST4940B vehicle tracker supports 4G LTE Cat-M1/NB-IoT. The ST4940B (also pictured with its optional holder, see accessories) is a water resistant (IP66 compliant) rugged, hard-cased multi-purpose mini tracking device for a variety of uses such as asset tracking, vehicle/motorcycle tracking and personal tracking. The ST4940B is designed to minimize the power consumption efficiently. The ST4940B has a bigger battery, which is suitable for tracking needs required for long-term usage.
Bundled service plans including monthly data transmission and monitoring software usage fees billed and sold separately. State sales tax may apply. No set up fees or contracts. See service plans for additional information.
Suntech ST 4940B 4G, LTE, Cat M1
The Suntech 4940B is a top-rated GPS that has both great battery life and great features. Features include:
- LTE Cat M1/NB-IoT
- Low battery alert
- Longer battery lifetime
- Built-in 3 axis accelerometer and motion detector
- Maintenance Server Supported (optional)
- Waterproof Compliant: IP67
The Latest Cat-M1 hardware and what it means to you!
Getting the balance right for IoT
- Secure Coverage: Higher level of security. Great U.S. coverage, connects to almost any network
- Underground: Signal penetrates deep for use in basements and garages
- Low Power: Increases the expected life of the battery
- Longer Range: Increased distance and reliability.